Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Isaiah's Pretzel Fried Chicken
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|