Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Isabella’s Chile-BBQ Ribs
- 1 cone piloncillo
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 California chile, stemmed, seeded, finely minced (by hand or in a spice grinder)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 pounds St. Louis-style baby back ribs
- ¼ cup minced green onions
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 805kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 189mg (63%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|