Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 middle necks of lamb (about 1.8kg/4lb), filleted and boned - you need to end up with about 950g/2lb 2oz pure meat
- 650g floury potatoes , such as King Edward
- 650g waxy potatoes , such as Desire or Pentland Javelin
- 1kg carrots
- 2 onions
- tsp fresh thyme leaves
- chopped fresh chives and parsley, to garnish
- bones from the lamb
- 1 large carrot , quartered
- 1 onion , quartered
- celery stick, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 large sprigs of thyme
- a generous sprig of parsley
- 6 black peppercorns , lightly crushed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?