Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g smoked streaky bacon , preferably in one piece, skinned and cut into chunks
- 900g stewing lamb , cut into large chunks
- 5 medium onions , sliced
- 5 carrots , sliced into chunks
- 3 bay leaves
- small bunch thyme
- 100g pearl barley
- 850ml lamb stock
- 6 medium potatoes , cut into chunks
- small knob of butter
- 3 spring onions , finely sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?