Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish apple tart
- 200g golden raisins or sultanas
- 100ml/3fl oz Irish single-malt whiskey , plus an extra splash for apples
- 250g demerara sugar
- 1kg cooking apples , peeled and cored
- small knob of butter
- 1 cinnamon stick , very slightly crushed
- 284ml pot whipping cream
- 1 egg beaten, with a splash of milk
- 500g plain flour
- 250g butter
- 100g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140g muscovado sugar
- 10g Maldon sea salt
- zest 3 lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?