Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Whiskey Flat Iron Steak
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 4 (8 ounce) flat iron steaks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 62.9g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|