Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Weekend Fry-Up
- Vegetable, sunflower, or olive oil, for frying
- Butter, for frying and spreading on toast
- 1-2 medium-size pork sausages
- 1-2 slices (rashers) thick-cut, dry-cured, smoked or unsmoked, Canadian (back) or regular (streaky) bacon, rind removed
- 2 to 3 slices of black and/or white pudding
- 2 ounces (50g) button mushrooms, sliced, or 1 large flat mushroom, stem removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe tomato, halved
- Pinch of sugar (if roasting the tomato in the oven)
- 1 to 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon milk (for scrambled eggs)
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons (520g) butter (for scrambled eggs)
- 2 slices white or whole-grain (brown) bread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?