Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Stout Beer Pot Roast
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (such as Lipton®)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|