Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 lb (900g) boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 1½ in (3.5cm) pieces
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 3 carrots, thickly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Large sprig of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2½ cups lamb stock or beef stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 566kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 107mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|