Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cut into large chunks (optional)
- 4 cups water, or as needed
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped leeks
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.1g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|