Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 (4 ounce) beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup Irish whiskey (such as Jameson®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|