Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger Irish whiskey
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|