Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Lamb Stew
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 lbs. boneless lamb stew meat (preferably shoulder) trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1- 1/2 cups dark beer
- 1- 1/2 lb. medium new potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 lb. carrots peeled and cut inch thick diagonally
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?