Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Lamb Stew
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound lamb, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 Guinness (or other dark stout)
- * beef stock
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 white potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 carrots, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?