Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Egg Rolls
- 4 ounces chopped corned beef
- 1 cup shredded steamed cabbage
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 (7 inch square) egg roll wrappers
- 1 1/2 quarts oil for deep frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|