Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder or coffee powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 2 141/2x3-inch waxed paper strips
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon solid vegetable shortening
- 12 1-ounce squares semisweet baking chocolate
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?