Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.2g|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|