Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Cream Brownies
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 1 teaspoon brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits (such as Heath Bits 'O Brickle®) (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|