Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish Cheddar and Stout Fondue
- 2 cups 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups very small brussels sprouts
- 2 apples, cored, cut into wedges
- 1 pound Irish cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (or more) Irish stout (such as Guinness)
- 6 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?