Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Irish-Style Lamb Stew
- 1 pound cubed lamb meat
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 pound baking potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 large stalk celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|