Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 gallon water
- 3 cups coarse kosher salt
- 1 6 1/2-pound bone-in pork shoulder roast (Boston butt), excess fat trimmed
- 3 large heads of garlic, halved crosswise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 large head of green cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut crosswise in half, then quartered lengthwise
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Spicy mustard
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?