Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Iowa Pork Steak
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork steaks
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can water
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|