Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 soft sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 8 English muffins, split and toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|