Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Instant Chocolate Mousse
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) soft butter
- 9 oz best-quality semisweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup hot water from a recently boiled kettle
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 448kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (107%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|