Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Inside Out Pork Dumplings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 scallions, whites and greens separated, cut thinly on bias
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 pound baby bok choy, leaves separated and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces if large
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 ounces fresh wonton wrappers
- Kosher salt
- DirectionsHeat oil and red pepper flakes in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, and scallion whites. Cook, stirring, until scallions are tender, about 1 minute. Add pork, breaking up with a spoon until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add bok choy and peas; cover and steam until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add carrots. Season with vinegar and salt. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?