Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Insanely Good Chocolate Brownies
- 1/3 cup almond flour, homemade or store-bought
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (68 to 72% cacao content), chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup Grade B maple syrup
- 1/3 cup maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional), toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?