Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Insalata di Puntarelle
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry
- Large pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 large heads of Belgian endive (about 1 1/3 pounds), halved lengthwise, then cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 4 celery stalks (about 1/2 pound), cut into 4-inch lengths, then cut lengthwise into thin strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?