Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ino's Pancetta, Lettuce, and Tomato Sandwich
- 1 recipe
- 8 ounces pancetta, sliced into 16 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling over the tomatoes
- 2 or 3 ripe tomatoes, core end discarded, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 slices white or whole-wheat sourdough bread
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Approximately 2 cups arugula leaves, loosely packed (about 1 to 1 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?