Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indonesian prawn and green bean curry
- vegetable oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- ginger , finely grated to make 1 tbsp
- 2 garlic cloves , finely grated
- tsp shrimp paste (optional)
- 1 stick lemongrass , halved and bashed well with a rolling pin
- 1 tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 x 400g can reduced fat coconut milk
- 150g fine green beans , trimmed
- 200g large raw prawns , defrosted if frozen
- 1 red chilli , sliced (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?