Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indonesian fried rice with mackerel
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- pinch caster sugar
- 800g cooked basmati rice (about 250g-300g uncooked)
- small bunch spring onions , sliced
- 140g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce , plus extra to serve
- 4 smoked mackerel fillets, flaked
- cucumber , cut into half moons
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?