Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indonesian Spice Cake
- 2 cups (8 ¼ ounces/235 grams) sifted cake flour, plus more for dusting
- ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups (12 ounces/340 grams) unsalted butter (3 sticks), at room temperature, plus more for greasing
- 1 2/3 cups (13 ounces/370 grams) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 329kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|