Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indonesian Pork Satay
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 cup roasted, salted Spanish peanuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 49.7g|
|Saturated Fat 20.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|