Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indonesian Peanut Dressing
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter, preferably natural
- ¼ cup well-stirred unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek, chili garlic sauce, or hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 49kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|