Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Zucchini and Cheddar Frittatas
- Flavorless vegetable oil spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ medium zucchini, shredded on the large holes of a box grater
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 7 large eggs
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- ½ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 105kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 133mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|