Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Zucchini, Lemon, and Ricotta Galettes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 5 2/3 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 1 1/3 pounds)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fleur de sel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?