Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual White Cheddar Corn-Chili Soufflés
- ½ cup yellow or white cornmeal
- ¾ cup milk
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (cut from 2 medium ears corn)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large canned green chilies, finely chopped
- ½ pound bacon, fried until crisp, drained and crumbled into small pieces
- ¼ pound white cheddar cheese, grated, plus 12 thin 2-inch squares cheese
- 1 large egg white
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 202kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|