Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Toffee, Pecan and Peach Crisps
- 6 cups frozen sliced peaches (about 2 1/2 pounds), thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits (such as Skor)
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Ice cream (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?