Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Tians of Summer Vegetables
- 1 medium to large yellow squash, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 medium to large zucchini, thinly sliced crosswise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mixed thyme and savory leaves (2 to 3 sprigs each)
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced crosswise
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- Simple Roasted Chicken
- Roasted Duck
- Seared and Roasted Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Thyme
- Any seared and roasted fish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 60kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|