Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual S’more Tarts
- 2⁄3 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder, Dutch-processed or natural
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (see Notes), formed in six 4½ -inch tart shells with removable bottoms and baked
- 2¼ teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup egg whites (from about 3 large eggs)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?