Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Oven-Coddled Eggs with Mashed Potatoes and Herbs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 14 ounces Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?