Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Maple Apple Tatins
- 8 ounces all-butter puff pastry (227 grams) (homemade, page 101, or store-bought)
- ½ cup confectioners sugar (2 ounces, 57 grams)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (3.5 ounces, 99 grams)
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened (3.5 ounces, 99 grams)
- ½ cup maple syrup (3.5 ounces, 99 grams)
- 6 Golden Delicious, Mutsu, or Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into eighths (3 pounds, 1.36 kilograms)
- Baking Sheet
- 6 (8-ounce) ramekins
- 9-by-13-inch baking pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 566kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|