Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Grape and Vin Santo Cakes
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup Vin Santo or other sweet wine
- 1 1/4 cups seedless red grapes (7 ounces)
- a jumbo/Texas muffin pan with 6 large (6-to 8-oz) cups (see cooks' note, below)
- confectioners sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?