Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Christmas pies
- 200g leeks , thinly sliced
- 25g butter , plus a knob
- 100g mushrooms , finely chopped
- 4 good pinches ground mace
- 4 good pinches thyme leaves , plus a few extra small sprigs to decorate
- 100g potatoes , grated
- 100g Puy or green lentils , from a can, rinsed and drained
- 100g cooked chestnuts , finely chopped
- 8 tbsp double cream
- 4 tbsp cranberries , plus about 20 to decorate
- 1 egg , beaten, to glaze
- 2 tsp redcurrant jelly
- 200g plain flour , plus a little extra
- 100g light vegetarian suet
- 8 tbsp milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?