Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Carolina Peach Tarte Tatins with Lemon Ice Cream
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled, halved, pitted
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 egg yolk, beaten to blend with 1 teaspoon water (for glaze)
- Lemon Ice Cream
- 9 3/4-cup custard cups
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?