Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Individual Butter Cakes With Honeyed Pears
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 6 Anjou pears (3 1/2 to 3 3/4 pounds), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for coating cups
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon water
- Powdered sugar
- Sliced fresh pear
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?