Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian-spiced fish cakes
- 600g potatoes , quartered if large
- tsp cumin seeds
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 egg , beaten
- 100g cooked leftover salmon , flaked into large pieces
- plain flour , for coating
- 25g butter and 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- leftover avocado mayo, raita or mango chutney, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?