Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian potato pie
- 700g potatoes , sliced
- 400g sweet potatoes , sliced
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger , grated
- 1 tsp each ground cumin, coriander and garam masala
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 200g frozen peas
- juice 1 lemon , plus extra wedges to serve
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- 25g butter , melted
- 275g pack filo pastry
- tsp poppy seeds
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?