Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Style Spicy Mung Beans (Moong Dal)
- 1 cup whole dry mung beans
- 2 teaspoons ghee, butter or oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1-inch piece (1 tablespoon) fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 3 - 4 jalapeos or green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?