Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Style Chicken with Apples
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|