Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Indian Spiced Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the dish
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 6 to 12 sheets phyllo dough, thawed (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?